Landamania is now open for inscriptions.Im going

for zoze who'd like to spik angliche...

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Répondre
20mpg
teste les ressorts à lames...

Landamania is now open for inscriptions.Im going

Message par 20mpg »

I got an email from a very well informed person today saying there are places available.I went to the landamania site and inscribed,i now have 10 days to pay

:http://php.landmania.com/Article137.html

Is anyone else going? Seems the clubs had first choice;Individuals got whats left.
20mpg

Re: Landamania is now open for inscriptions.Im going

Message par 20mpg »

yes you are going arnt you? And yes thanks for that reply,indeed you are wellinformed :shock: Hope to see you there. :spanner:
20mpg

Re: Landamania is now open for inscriptions.Im going

Message par 20mpg »

To recognize me i drive an old S2 which is green has a soft top and French registration however it needs a new clutch :cry:

Then ill use the cabtop series also green that has to have a new CT and the lights have gone wrong again,she could also use a new carbereter :cry: and two new tyers :shock:

:sad: or the range rover thats an 4 speed from 1974 also green :lol: she has worsening transmition noises :cry: :sad: and needs new tyers :shock: worse still the metal tank has a leak with i cant find anyone to weld :what:

What ill do is wander about to see if i can find anyone from the club. I suspect ill come down in the cab top pick up ??? That seems to need the least doing to her,& ill be away untill start may so i wont have much time to get ready

Will there be many of you going? Its easier to find a group than an individual in such a large area

Hope to meet someone from this club? My main interest is to see you all at your resembalment in september im really looking forward to that
Répondre