for zoze who'd like to spik angliche...

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Répondre
Jabbawocky
graisse les pivots...

Bannegon 2010

Message par Jabbawocky »

Hi all

There are a couple of us in the Series 2 Club thinking of coming over to France this September, if you are having your national in 2010? Had a look on the website and cannot seam to find any information? Louise wants to book her holidays from work, so if you have the dates? please could you let me know.

This will be our second trip to France in 2010. We are planning a trip down the eastern side of France in July in Barney, my 1970 2a Dormobile. Closer to the time, I will be asking for any recommendations of places to park up for the evening. Hoping to find some places that take your breath away, when you climb out of the vehicle in the morning. We will be in France for 3 weeks. Travelling from Calais to Frejus over the Alps.

We did this trip 5 years ago as our 'Voyage de Noces' in our 200Tdi Range Rover and stopped in hotels. This time the plan is to use the Dormobile as much as possible. Only going into Hotels for a good clean up.

Cannot wait.

Cheers Mick
The simpler, the better.
morrom

Re: Bannegon 2010

Message par morrom »

Hello Jabbawocky :hello:

In fact, the name is : "Bal des Series" and will take place in Lavau on 27,28 and 29 of august :

http://forum.le-temps-des-series.com/vi ... =7&t=15777

Here on the map :
http://maps.google.fr/maps?f=q&source=s ... 03974&z=15

Feel free to ask if you have any questions... :hello:
Jabbawocky
graisse les pivots...

Re: Bannegon 2010

Message par Jabbawocky »

Cheers Chaps for the info. very much looking forward to coming over. hope the change of dates and venue doesn't put people off? Looking forward to reading the details as you get things sorted.

regards Mick
The simpler, the better.
Répondre