Is there a list of landrover clubs throughout France?

for zoze who'd like to spik angliche...

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Répondre
routenational6
graisse les pivots...

Is there a list of landrover clubs throughout France?

Message par routenational6 »

I would be very interested to see just where the landrover clubs are based around France.

Is the a list downloadable or veiwable?
Annette
'un jour je la laverai... peut-être'

Message par Annette »

there is really no way to find out where all these clubs are based.
rmemeber, your're in france where official administration is only understandable after a PhD in Law, occultism AND paper mass production engineering that especially LR owners avoid paper as much as they can.
after all, they prefer to use it for gaskets and other useful purposes, like stuffing holes in your bulkhead.
this is why nobody ever even dared to ask for club adresses.

you can always post a request in the Landmania clubs section.
if one of the members visits Landmania , you might be lucky. We simply stuffed little paers wiht a LR printed on them under every LRs wipers whenever we saw one.
we still do. Can't say it didn't work.
Les vrais compagnons d'un guerrier sont à ses côtés tout le temps, dans les moments difficiles et dans les moments de facilité. (P.Coelho)
TAG
Ne changeons pas une formule qui gagne

Message par TAG »

hi
you can find some adresses in landmania :
http://www.landmania.com/Web_Links-inde ... cid-8.html
Parti! :out:
Invité

Message par Invité »

I do understand what you meen vis the admin hear,but its sometimes an advantage that its codefied. and has a human face.

Ive heard often of landmainia i might have seen it in the "Land" mag? isent that a shop??

I need all the fixings for my landrover exhaust on both of them!! But i havent any idea where to get them nor what to ask for?

One landrover simply rusted through the exhaust supports. The other i took to the local garage which provides an exellent service--normaly!

Before i could blink all the supports were cut away the rear silencer cut!!(an almost new landrover orignal part) when i reterned with my coffee i was asked how the new exhaust should be fixed on? Good question! i left with bits of wire holding up the exhaust ! Only the the middel pipe should have been changed!!

It was almost lunch time, the out pipe which had been half cut was welded but we couldent fix the fittings!!

Gosh i am going on !! dose landmanie have a phone number? I couldent order anything on line as i dont know what i want!!

Happy weekend everyone! Landrover weathers announced !! I wish i had one working!!!!!
Répondre