Modérateur : Modérateurs

Répondre
N°5
N°5, from the other side of the CHANEL

Message par N°5 »

Anonymous a écrit :
We live in Halifax in England - not Canada,
Good morning Anonymous.
I had Kieth Wadsworth on the phone a few minutes ago...
he's got a strong accent from Halifax and I am not shure that I understood everything...
I was enquiring about a replacement water pump for a friends series 1.
I understood that the water pump was available, but he started talking about bouncing cheques from France (and ONLY France), and there, I did not understand all.

Do you know Kieth and would you be willing to help us ? :grin:
(He seems (??) to be a bit on the elderly side and he does not accept credit cards... I'm not shure that he really understands what a credit card is... and how it works.)
If you could help us, could you please send me your e-mail adresse or register on this forum (so you get your own private box) for further private communication.
Many thanks.
Best regards. Rory. :hello:
Jeune, je payais la vignette auto pour les vieux, et on me prenait le lundi de pentecôte pour les vieux.
Maintenant que je suis devenu un vieux retraié, on me prélève 1,7% de CSG pour les jeunes !……
Invité

Message par Invité »

N°5 a écrit :
Anonymous a écrit :
We live in Halifax in England - not Canada,
Good morning Anonymous.
I had Kieth Wadsworth on the phone a few minutes ago...
he's got a strong accent from Halifax and I am not shure that I understood everything...
I was enquiring about a replacement water pump for a friends series 1.
I understood that the water pump was available, but he started talking about bouncing cheques from France (and ONLY France), and there, I did not understand all.

Do you know Kieth and would you be willing to help us ? :grin:
(He seems (??) to be a bit on the elderly side and he does not accept credit cards... I'm not shure that he really understands what a credit card is... and how it works.)
If you could help us, could you please send me your e-mail adresse or register on this forum (so you get your own private box) for further private communication.
Many thanks.
Best regards. Rory. :hello:
Hi Rory,

Yes I know Keith - he lives on the other side of the valley. I would be happy to help you. My email address is mark@strangways.freeserve.co.uk. Let me know what you want and I will get it and post it over to you!

Cheers
Mark :hello:
Répondre