OnlyLandy

for zoze who'd like to spik angliche...

Modérateur : Modérateurs

Répondre
sarah
teste les ressorts à lames...

OnlyLandy

Message par sarah »

:hello: anyone know if the Royal Family have Vintage Landy :?: if yes could you please descrive the outside of the wheel ! meaning if they have a special cover like Silver Crown or anything specific. Better finish like.
:grin: Tyou 2 anyone will take interest and have :idea: Tyou 4 read me D'avance merci pour votre aide et me lire. sarah :wink:
Hello ! I'm a Landygirl.Interesting about Jeep Land Rover from the first one to 1983. Thank you for read me
N°5
N°5, from the other side of the CHANEL

Message par N°5 »

:hello: Hi Sarah,

first of all, if you can only write texto English... nobody here is going to understand a bleeding word you say.. :mrgreen:

Does the Royal Familly have any vintage Land Rovers ?

No, not any more.

There is a LWB Royal for sale at Dunsfold (or, at least, it used to be) and the wheels are standard.

The orginal State 1 Land Rover is on display at Hampton Court. The wheels are not standard, the center part of the wheel is chome plated and the front bumber is different.

The Royal Land Rover Gun carriage (for shooting at Sandringham and Balmoral) which has been registered NXH 1 since the first (88" Series 1 to the last, 90" Defender has standard rims.

The state Land Rover used in Africa in 1954 (107" with special body) has the same chrome plated rim center as the State 1.

If you're searching for details of Royal Land Rovers, your best bet is to search in England.

As far as I know, no ex-Royal Land Rovers have been exported to France.

Searching for information about Royal Land Rovers might be easier is you write in good f***ing Royal English.

Good Luck....

:hello: @+Rory.
Jeune, je payais la vignette auto pour les vieux, et on me prenait le lundi de pentecôte pour les vieux.
Maintenant que je suis devenu un vieux retraié, on me prélève 1,7% de CSG pour les jeunes !……
Aegedus
Webmaster Adjoint

Message par Aegedus »

N°5 a écrit :nobody here is going to understand a bleeding word you say..
indeed :wink:

AG
Pourquoi aegedus : parce que mon prénom est Gilles
"N°5" : Alors, vas y... y'a que le gravité qui va t'empecher d'aller sur la lune avec un Land
Le début de tout
Drew 5292
Rosbif charentais à la jelly 20/50

Message par Drew 5292 »

Hello Sarah.

As for wheels on Royal Land Rovers. There were some Series motors fitted with a central hub-cap, not unlike those on older Rover cars. These were, however, not strictly Royal Land Rovers, but military ones which were for ceremonial purposes.

They look crap, to be honest.

Pip-pip.
Drew 5292

Facebook - STILL DON’T!!!
Répondre